Best results when made using cooker/stove with grill – Shop Now
- 3 Tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops (6 oz. each)
- 2 pounds nectarines, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
1. Mix brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl; rub
over pork. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
2. Add nectarines, ginger and curry to blender jar. Cover and blend until pureed.
Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and remaining sauce to serve.
3. Preheat grill to HIGH heat.
4. Grill pork chops over HIGH heat for 10-12 minutes, turning and brushing with
sauce halfway through or until the internal temperature measures at least
5. Serve pork chops with sauce.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Peaches may be substituted for nectarines.