Use the Holstein Waffle Stick Maker for only $85 for the best results!
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 white eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Nutella
- 1/3 cup whole Milk
- Preheat your Holstein Waffle Stick Maker while you prepare the batter.
- In a mixing bowl, begin by beating flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- Then in a separate bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter together.
- Slowly start to add in your dry mix until everything is well mixed together and you
have a batter that is a bit lumpy.
- Pour the batter into the waffle stick maker and allow to bake for 7 minutes or until
- Then remove them from the maker and top with Nutella & seasonal fruit like we did.