2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
¾ tsp. salt
½ tsp. cinnamon powder
½ cup butter
½ cup oil
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup water
½ cup yogurt
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
For the ganache:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups chocolate chips
3 tbsp. softened unsalted butter
1. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, Cocoa powder and cinnamon powder together
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat well until it’s combined.
3. Turn on Holstein’s Bundt Cake Maker and cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until is light golden brown.
4. In a small saucepan, mix the heavy cream and butter and bring it to light boil.
5. When it starts to boil, pour over 1 cup of chocolate chips and mix well until combined.
6. Let it cool in room temperature and pour over the Bundt Cakes and add remaining chocolate chips.