For the crust:
- ½ lb. butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
For the filling:
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
1. Using the Kitchen Chef 30” Cooker, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl place butter and sugar and beat until light
3. Combine the flour and salt, add to the butter until just mixed.
4. Dump the dough onto a floured board and gather into a ball.
5. Flatten the dough and press it into a baking sheet
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until very lightly browned.
7. For the filling, whisk together the eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and flour.
8. Pour over the crust and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Let cool to room temperature.
10. Cut into triangles/cubes and dust with’ sugar.