- 6 pcs. chicken
- Fresh seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and fresh seasoning and set aside.
- Using the Proctor Silex 4 Slice Toaster Oven, preheat oven at 450°F.
- Sear chicken in an oven proof skillet or pan, skin side down first for 5 minutes
- Flip and sear for a further 5 minutes until browned each side.
- Then bake in the oven for a further 20-25 minutes, until completely cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- When chicken is done and cooked through, add the garlic between the chicken and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thicken slightly (about 3-4 minutes).