For Best Results Use The Hamilton Beach 14 Speed Glass Blender for only $321
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 16 to 18 ice cubes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, broken into pieces Single-Serve: 1 cup pineapple juice
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 ripe banana, peeled, broken into pieces
1. Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
2. Cover and blend on AUTO SMOOTHIE setting or PULSE a few times, then
blend on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.
Serves: Using full blender, 2-4; using single-serve blender, 1-2
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Always place liquid ingredients in blender first.