By submitting an entry to the contest (the “Army Fete Tickets Giveaway”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KingSumo, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, INC. (“FACEBOOK”) OR APPLE, INC. (“APPLE”) OR GOOGLE, INC. (“GOOGLE”). YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO KINGSUMO.COM AND AMERICAN STORES LTD AND NOT TO FACEBOOK, APPLE, OR GOOGLE.
- Eligibility. The Contest (“American Stores Birthday Contest”) is open to all legal residents of Trinidad & Tobago who are age eighteen (18) or older at time of entry. American Stores Ltd, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, merchants involved with this giveaway and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchases at any of our branches will not improve your chances of winning.
Disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant that it determines (a) has tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Contest; (b) has acted in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy or harass the Sponsor, other Entrants, or any other person or entity; (c) has not satisfied all of the requirements for entry in the Contest; or (d) is otherwise ineligible under, or in violation of, these Official Rules or any policies or terms posted on www.americanstorestt.com. Any attempt by an Entrant to commit acts of misconduct set forth in this section may be subject to civil and criminal law claims, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor American Stores Ltd. #12 Western Main Road, St James, Port of Spain, Trinidad 00000
- Timing. The Contest begins on 4th February, 2020 12:00:00 PM (GMT-4) Atlantic Time and ends on 13th February, 2020 12:00:00 PM (GMT-4) Atlantic Time (“Contest Period”).
- How to Enter. To enter the Giveaway, follow all onscreen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form (“Primary Entry”). You can earn an Additional Entry in the Giveaways when you send the Contest page to a friend, age 18 or older, by following the Additional Entry instructions on the screen (“Additional Entry”). The friend must enter the giveaways through your referral in order to get an additional entry. There is no set limits to entries one (1) contestant can achieve therefore there is no limit to how many times the post can be shared once it follows actions that are not prohibited by Facebook’s Community guidelines. See here for more details. The only forms of entries allowed are: liking our Facebook Page, Sharing the contest post with the provided share link, referrals using the provided share link & Instagram follows.
- Winner Selection and Odds. Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Entry Period. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Random drawing will be conducted on 13/02/2020 – 14/02/2020 by a representative from the American Stores Ltd whose decisions are final. Winners will be notified by email and/or Facebook post and at the judges’ discretion, winners will be required to collect their prizes within 1 day or an alternate winner will be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her constituency of primary residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be required to collect on minor’s behalf. No substitutions are permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash and non-assignable and non-transferable except to a surviving spouse. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Limit: one prize per household. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Cash value of the prize cannot be redeemed.
- Prizes. Army Fete Tickets from American Stores Ltd, Trinidad and Tobago. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one or equal or greater value for any reason. ALL PRIZES ARE GIVEN AWAY BY SPONSOR “AS IS.” THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH REGARD TO ANY PRIZE.
- Entry Conditions. Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Giveaway, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Giveaway or use or redemption of prize. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void.
- Disputes. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. By participating in the Contest, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any giveaway it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules and cancel the giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus, bot or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Giveaway), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal. Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN individual, whether or not an ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, destroy, tamper or vandalize this WEB SITE OR interfere with the OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS and SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES and diligently pursue all remedies against ANY SUCH individual TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.