Use Hamilton Beach 10cup Hot Oil Deep Fryer for only $630 to get the best results.
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup hot pepper sauce*
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 375°F.
- Place one layer of wings into the fryer basket and carefully lower basket into
the preheated oil. Deep fry chicken wings in oil until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from fryer, drain on paper towels.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add hot sauce and garlic
powder. Stir until blended.
- Add fried chicken wings to sauce and stir over low heat to coat. The longer
the wings simmer in the sauce, the spicer they will be. Remove from sauce
and serve while warm.