- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 6 12″ flour tortillas
- 16 ounces beans
- 1 cup cheese
- In a 12″ skillet set over medium-high heat add ground beef and yellow onion.
- Cook the meat until it’s no longer pink and the onions are translucent. Drain any fat.
- Add in the taco seasoning and prepare according to the packet directions.
- When the meat is fully cooked stir in the cilantro and remove from the heat.
- Lay out the flour tortillas and spread a layer of refried beans into the middle of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with an equal amount of the meat mixture and shredded cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla burrito-style and enjoy warm.
- Optional: Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add burrito seam side down and cook 2-3 minutes or until slightly browned. Flip over and repeat with the other side.