Use MAGNUM AIR FRYER for only $615 cash for the best results.
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt¼ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Dash celery seeds
- Celery sticks
- Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine hot pepper sauce, butter, garlic, salt
and black pepper. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds
or until butter is melted.
2. Add cauliflower florets and stir until florets are coated. Cover and refrigerate
30 minutes. Drain florets.
3. In air fryer basket, arrange half of florets in an even layer.
4. Set air fryer at 400°F. Stirring halfway through, cook 9 to 12 minutes or until
edges of florets are golden brown. Repeat with remaining florets. Keep
cauliflower warm while cooking remaining cauliflower.
5. Sprinkle with celery seeds and serve with celery sticks and Blue cheese